If you or someone you know has had a stroke, you`ll understand the impact it can have on daily life. You`re not alone. Join us; find out about community news, listen and enjoy short books, poetry discussions or just have a cup of tea and make friends!
Contact us: Laura Merrett Phone: 0115 8713945
Stroke Helpline 0303 303 3100 Stroke.org.uk
Second Friday of the month 10.30-12.30 Corby Library NN17 1QG.
- Friday 13th February- Personal passport collage + talk from Corby Library,
- Friday 13th March- General meeting + talk from the Stroke Association,
- Friday 10th April- Easter poetry + short stories with Vera.
- Friday 8th May- Action on Stroke Month- purple hanging baskets + poppies,
- Friday 12th June- Benefits talk followed by outing to Corby Boating Lake,
- Friday 10th July- General meeting + Carer's talk,
- Friday 14th- Outing, to be confirmed,
- Friday 11th September- General meeting with guest members from Brewins Stroke Group Northampton,
- Friday 9th October- Halloween crafts- pumpkin carving and paper bats, Friday 13th November- Guy Fawkes + Christmas fuddle.
Saturday 20th June: The group will have a stall at Weldon Fest (Corby Rugby Club).
The group thank any donations for items to be sold on eBay with money to the group. The group will be holding numerous fundraisers, including supermarket collections and coffee morning, more details to follow.