Our aims are to enable over 50’s to:
- Have a voice and be listened to through consultation and engagement opportunities.
- Influence statutory organisations, public bodies and voluntary sector organisations on how their services are developed and delivered and be engaged in creating opportunities for change.
- Participate in local, county, regional, national and international initiatives for older people.
- To share information both within the organisation and within the community.
- Encourage the development of new activities in areas where activities are not provided.
- Promote and encourage participation in activities.
- To challenge age discrimination.